Monday 15 September 2014

If my House Was Burning

Jorge


Name: Jorge Cubero
Age: 13
Localitation: Valencia
List:
     -My prefered teddy bear
     -The book
     -Shoes Vans
     -Photos of my family
     -My phone and iPod
     -T·Shirt
     -Swimsuit
     -Computer

I
If My House Was Burning…
f my house was on fire, I would take my preferred teddy bear my aunt gave me when I was between one or two years, because I relax with it, I would also take my book “The portals book” and shoes Vans too, I choose this two thins because my family gave them to me last birthday.

Of course I would take a photo of my family, because I remember they whit it, but I would take individual photos, because all photo whit picture frames are glass.
As well I would take my phone, to call firemen and if they don’t believe me, I would call the police to report them. And the iPod too.


As well as no all people, I would take clothes, T-shirt and a swimsuit too, because I can’t leave my house without clothes, and if it’s cold at night I would need clothes. Also I would take my computer, but I would need to prepare because I haven’t got a good battery and all time I am with the cord and first I would need to turn off the computer and them I haven’t got time for prepare it.
If my house was on fire, definitely I would try to turn it off, because the flames can’t extended very much.

 I would say that there is something else I couldn’t live without… the sims 4, because it is one of the games more expected for me... now seek the playmobil.



No comments:

Post a Comment